About the job
Reports to: ELRC Satellite Director for Crawford and Mercer Counties
1. Determine eligibility of applicants through enrollment and termination according to Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) regulations.
2. Provide clients with options for childcare programs.
3. Promote quality childcare and early learning programs (Keystone STARS/Head Start/Pre-K Counts).
4. Establish professional relationships with childcare providers.
5. Maintain client files using PELICAN database.
6. Seek and support training opportunities which will enhance professional development and job performance.
7. Display in all aspects of work performance, conversation, and attitudes those traits that uplift, encourage, and support all staff members in their personal and professional growth, in promoting the vision of the Family & Community Christian Association (FCCA) and Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC).
8. Maintain a clean, inviting, organized, and professional workplace that supports a friendly, receptive atmosphere for all staff and clients of the FCCA and ELRC.
9. Complete daily tasks which may include but not limited to processing applications, redeterminations, face to face interviews, maintaining client files/schedules, answer phones, document case actions using case comments, and reply to emails.
10. Provide excellent customer service.
11. Accept other job duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum qualifications include a High School diploma or AS/BA degree in Early Childhood Education or Social Services or related fields.
1. Current Clearances: FBI, State Police, NSOR, PA Child ABUSE, and Mandated Reporter Clearances
2. Knowledge of resources available in the community.
3. Ability to work independently and in a group setting.
4. Experience with Google Suite and other computer programs.
5. Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and use of a motor vehicle.
6. Ability to meet deadlines.
7. Willingness to travel between Crawford and Mercer County offices.
8 . Physical and TB test
• Health, vision, dental
• Childcare discounts
• Paid time off
• Paid training hours
• Potential for advancement
• Mileage reimbursement available