About the job
IdentoGO Enrollment Agents provide a wide range of identity-related services in our safe, professional, and convenient location in Meadville. Our primary service is the secure capture and transmission of electronic fingerprints for employment, certification, licensing, and other verification purposes. Additional services, such as passport photos, identity history checks, and fingerprint cards are available, and new identity-related products and services are being developed for the future.
Includes but not limited to:
• Securely capture and transmit electronic fingerprints for employment, certification, licensing, and other verification purposes.
• Process additional services, such as passport photos, identity history checks and fingerprint cards.
• Communicate rules and regulations with clients
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work by phone and in-person
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity in all working relationships
• Working knowledge of personal computers, scanner, camera, and payment processor
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Positive attitude and good communication skills
• Ability to work quickly & accurately
• Driver’s license
• Current clearances required: FBI, State Police, NSOR, PA Child Abuse, and Mandated Reporter Clearances
• Physical and TB test
• This position includes the normal physical demands associated with work in an office environment, including lifting, bending, and carrying.
• Paid training hours
• Holidays, Weekends, Evenings off
• Paid time off
• Childcare discounts
• Potential for advancement
• Signing Bonus