About the job
Does your dream job involve helping to mold young minds? If you love being around children and like to have fun while you work, we want to hear from you!
FCCA’s Titusville Pre-K Counts is currently looking for a transitional aide. In this transitional aide position, you will be responsible for partnering with the lead teacher to help our children grow and learn in our childcare facility. Children are typically 3–5-year old’s and are full of energy and eagerness to learn.
Includes, but is not limited to:
• Assist children with meals, restrooms, and transitions from ECLC program to PK-Counts
• Adapting to the needs of all children in the classroom
• Building lasting relationships and connections with children and families
• Loving and enjoying all the children while in your care
• Flexibility to understand every day will have its moments!
• Maintain a consistent daily routine, including mealtimes, physical play, and exploration of all things childcare!
• Encourage age-appropriate learning and experiences
• Report any suspicion of child abuse or neglect
• Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the position in order to offer children and parents consistency
• Physical requirements: Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
• Standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching reaching, pulling, pushing, grasping, hearing, talking, and repetitive motion are physical requirements of the position
• High School Diploma/GED
• Current clearances required:
FBI, State Police, NSOR, PA Child ABUSE, and Mandated Reporter Clearances
• Physical and TB test
• Possess a teamwork mindset, strong communication skills, organization skills and problem-solving ability
• Ability to build rapport with children, families and peers
• Holidays, Weekends, Nights off
• Paid time and courses for continuing education
• Childcare discounts
• Potential for advancement